It is a condition of using this site as a visitor or advertiser that you accept and agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
General Terms and Conditions
We hold intellectual copyright of this Website and its related content and databases. Information taken from the Website, including details of companies listed and editorial content cannot be copied without the expressed permission of Thai Fiction, nor can it be used for any commercial purpose.
- We do everything materially possible to ensure that the Service is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week; however, we cannot be held responsible for the temporary unavailability of all or parts of the site due to faults or updates.
- We reserve the right to interrupt the Service due to maintenance or upgrade work on the same.
- We reserve the right to block access to the Site or a specific Page without warning in the event that these Terms & Conditions are not respected.
- We reserve the right to delete and edit at any moment and without warning from a Page any content deemed to be offensive or when there is reasonable doubt as to whether it breaks the law.
We make no warranties or representations, whether expressed or implied, in relation to the Website or the Content, including but not limited to, implied warranties or conditions of completeness, accuracy, satisfactory quality and fitness for a particular purpose. Some of the Content is supplied to us (directly and indirectly) by third parties, and accordingly we can offer no warranty of whatever nature in relation to such Content.
We shall not be liable in any case for any loss or damage whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from or in any way connected with the Website or your use of or reliance upon the Content or any information you obtain by means of the Website whether based on contract, a wrongful act, negligence, statutory duty or otherwise, even if we or any of our Vendors has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage. Your statutory rights in relation to any goods or services purchased through the Website are not affected.
Links to Third-Party Sites:
This Website may contain hyperlinks to other websites. We acknowledge that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites, and we do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites.
We reserve the right to change all or any of the passwords used in connection with the Website, and to suspend your access to the Website without prior notification. Password reminders can only be sent to the email address specified on the account.
- We take no responsibility for any service or business that is booked with Vendors and third parties via our Website or for the delivery or fulfillment of services supplied directly by advertisers.
- We will not be held accountable for any possible changes applied to promotions, special deals, offers, or discounts provided by Vendors and third parties. Once the expiry date has passed the promotion will no longer be valid.
Clients’ Statements and Liability
- Users (vendors, brides, grooms… anyone using our Website) agree to use our Services in accordance with these Terms & Conditions, the law, morality, generally accepted good customs and public order.
- Users agree not to publish content that may be offensive and that is not in keeping with applicable laws.
- Users waive the right to take any actions against Thai Fiction or ask for responsibilities due to the data published on this Website.
- Users filling in any form on the Website guarantee the truthfulness of the information provided regarding their identity, email address, company information, wedding information… entered on the forms.
- Users waive the right to take any action against Thai Fiction to defend their image, intellectual property and private life due to the data published on the Website.
- Users agree to resolve any dispute that may arise among them without the mediation of Thai Fiction.
We shall not be liable for damages of any kind that may arise due to a lack of accuracy, completeness, timeliness, nor for those due to errors or omissions related to the information and services contained on the Website.
Thai Fiction allows registered users to input images, videos, logos, and description of services on directory listings of the website. The content published is largely prepared either by us. We do not guarantee in any way the accuracy of the content and images published on directory listings and we are expressly exempt from any liability for damages of any kind that may result from the lack or errors in the content published and images published.
We may offer user links to other websites managed and controlled by third parties, with the sole function of facilitating users to search for and share information, content and services on the Internet. We do not manage or own the content, services and information available on such linked websites, or endorse, supervise or control in any way the content, services and any material of any nature therein, assuming the user has full responsibility for navigating through them.